Traditional Graze prices start at just £12pp.
What is in the Traditional Graze?
A rustic selection of fresh and colourful food. Our Traditional Graze is created with cured meats, cheeses, olives, dried fruit, dips, falafel, fresh breads and crackers, all included to create depth and flavour to your feast.
We have various options that can be added to your Graze at an additional cost, including:
• My favourite fresh broccoli salad, with cashew nuts and raisins - £18 for a large bowl / serves 10
• Freshly prepared pasta salad - £20 for a large bowl / serves 10
• Fresh Greek Salad with olives, red onion and feta - £20 for a large bowl / serves 10
• Luxury Pork Pies and Mini Quiches - £2.50pp
• Honeycomb to give your cheese that extra special touch - £16 per piece
• An exotic fruit bowl - £65
Browse our dessert graze to add this option to your occasion. We can provide a Traditional Graze along with a separate Dessert Graze, alternatively we can also create a half Traditional / half Dessert option depending on what is required.
All Graze’s can be customised to cater for your needs, so please let us know if you would like any changes made when requesting your Graze. We get our deliveries fresh each week so all items are subject to availability and depending on the season.
As our Graze Tables are bespoke, prices may vary.
Please use the above price list as a guide.